A Place for Those Who Keep it Real


    I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Share
    avatar
    nanasophie2004

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 39
    Location : Bucktown, USA

    I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  nanasophie2004 on Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 pm

    I can not stand two-faced females.

    Hey Elise,

    Did you see how you got publicly warned about breaking like five of those dumba** jpay rules, yet there is an entire thread riddled with rule violations worse than yours and nobody has said anything to them. Petty bioches pi** me off. You know it's because you are guilty by association, right? Oh well, screw em. Just had to come over here and vent before I messed around and started actin' real immature on their a**es. MUAH Luv Ya Girls. LOL

    shortthk

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2010-05-06
    Age : 42
    Location : deltona, Florida

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  shortthk on Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 pm

    Hey chicas
    Jpay used to be a blast as you all know now they be turning my stomach! You can totally tell they are playing favorites its so obvious!! I still go to write my man his letters and send his cash and I check into answer questions and occasionally bust it up wit my girls but once we get this site up and jumping jpay what? For the forum part at least!!

    elise_c3

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  elise_c3 on Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm

    nanasophie2004 wrote:I can not stand two-faced females.

    Hey Elise,

    Did you see how you got publicly warned about breaking like five of those dumba** jpay rules, yet there is an entire thread riddled with rule violations worse than yours and nobody has said anything to them. Petty bioches pi** me off. You know it's because you are guilty by association, right? Oh well, screw em. Just had to come over here and vent before I messed around and started actin' real immature on their a**es. MUAH Luv Ya Girls. LOL

    LOL, girl you need to go see my PM over there....according to TexasDust, I'm a trouble starter and a ringleader right along with GA.....LMAO
    I seen the stupid a$$ rule violations, I'm like man...haters are like DJs, they can't help but keep my name in rotation! Very Happy I was gonna put Texas on blast in a thread, but Imma refrain, because you KNOW i'll be banned, haha.
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm

    elise_c3 wrote:
    nanasophie2004 wrote:I can not stand two-faced females.

    Hey Elise,

    Did you see how you got publicly warned about breaking like five of those dumba** jpay rules, yet there is an entire thread riddled with rule violations worse than yours and nobody has said anything to them. Petty bioches pi** me off. You know it's because you are guilty by association, right? Oh well, screw em. Just had to come over here and vent before I messed around and started actin' real immature on their a**es. MUAH Luv Ya Girls. LOL

    LOL, girl you need to go see my PM over there....according to TexasDust, I'm a trouble starter and a ringleader right along with GA.....LMAO
    I seen the stupid a$$ rule violations, I'm like man...haters are like DJs, they can't help but keep my name in rotation! Very Happy I was gonna put Texas on blast in a thread, but Imma refrain, because you KNOW i'll be banned, haha.

    u know they gonna ban u it's inevitable4. ur opinionated, vocal, and a direct anscetor of MRSGOO and BAD_AZZ_ !!! keep it up, and all the REAL women of jpay will be banned... and you'll only need to go there if u need someone to say "Welcome, we're here for you" "lets pray about it"
    avatar
    ladysteele013

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-05-12
    Age : 33
    Location : brooklyn

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  ladysteele013 on Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm

    i feel slow, how do i add a pic? lol
    avatar
    ladysteele013

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2010-05-12
    Age : 33
    Location : brooklyn

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  ladysteele013 on Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm

    MrsGoo wrote:
    elise_c3 wrote:
    nanasophie2004 wrote:I can not stand two-faced females.

    Hey Elise,

    Did you see how you got publicly warned about breaking like five of those dumba** jpay rules, yet there is an entire thread riddled with rule violations worse than yours and nobody has said anything to them. Petty bioches pi** me off. You know it's because you are guilty by association, right? Oh well, screw em. Just had to come over here and vent before I messed around and started actin' real immature on their a**es. MUAH Luv Ya Girls. LOL

    LOL, girl you need to go see my PM over there....according to TexasDust, I'm a trouble starter and a ringleader right along with GA.....LMAO
    I seen the stupid a$$ rule violations, I'm like man...haters are like DJs, they can't help but keep my name in rotation! Very Happy I was gonna put Texas on blast in a thread, but Imma refrain, because you KNOW i'll be banned, haha.

    u know they gonna ban u it's inevitable4. ur opinionated, vocal, and a direct anscetor of MRSGOO and BAD_AZZ_ !!! keep it up, and all the REAL women of jpay will be banned... and you'll only need to go there if u need someone to say "Welcome, we're here for you" "lets pray about it"

    she's right thats why i exchanged contact info before she was gone... lol did anyone ever find out what "user reported to loca law enforcement was about?"
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Wed May 12, 2010 5:06 pm

    [quote="ladysteele013"]i feel slow, how do i add a pic? lol[/quote

    go to ur userpanel and upload it.. that part is almost exactly like that other spots!

    HunnyB

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2010-05-13
    Location : Hillbillyville, IN

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  HunnyB on Mon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

    did ya'll see the announcement from admin about the rules? I might be a lil bit late, but it was sayin how we all need to "be the bigger person" and just drop things blah blah blah. But then he was like and moderators to. Said that if it continues then all parties will be banned and their accounts deleted.. I'm like wtf, you gonna ban TEXASDUST? LMAO, wouldn't that be some shit. Big ole bad ass Texas banned from Jpay... that'll be the day! Just like we can pray our men home, we can pray Texas gets banned!! Come on ladies, put them hands together!!


    Last edited by HunnyB on Mon May 17, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently I can't f-ing spell!)
    avatar
    nanasophie2004

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 39
    Location : Bucktown, USA

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  nanasophie2004 on Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

    HunnyB wrote:did ya'll see the announcement from admin about the rules? I might be a lil bit late, but it was sayin how we all need to "be the bigger person" and just drop things blah blah blah. But then he was like and moderators to. Said that if it continues then all parties will be banned and their accounts deleted.. I'm like wtf, you gonna ban TEXASDUST? LMAO, wouldn't that be some shit. Big ole bad ass Texas banned from Jpay... that'll be the day! Just like we can pray our men home, we can pray Texas gets banned!! Come on ladies, put them hands together!!

    I didn't see it until you said something, but I went and read it. Yep, that shit is funny. Of course, it doesn't apply to me because I don't snitch and I haven't engaged in any drama since saying what I had to say and being left alone last time. Texas hasn't said shit to me since. She stalked me around the forum for awhile, posting right behind me almost everytime I posted, but she has not addressed me directly or dropped my name since (at least not to my knowledge). I am one of the fortunate few who she decided to dislike before she ever got a chance to try to use me in her backstabbing activities. Besides, if they ban me I could care less. I have other shit I ought to be doing anyway, and if I need someone to talk or vent to I can always come here. As for praying that she gets banned, I would rather pray that she gets the professional help that she needs before someone decides to look her up out in the world and do something to her crazy ass. LOL
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Tue May 18, 2010 11:25 am

    nanasophie2004 wrote:
    HunnyB wrote:did ya'll see the announcement from admin about the rules? I might be a lil bit late, but it was sayin how we all need to "be the bigger person" and just drop things blah blah blah. But then he was like and moderators to. Said that if it continues then all parties will be banned and their accounts deleted.. I'm like wtf, you gonna ban TEXASDUST? LMAO, wouldn't that be some shit. Big ole bad ass Texas banned from Jpay... that'll be the day! Just like we can pray our men home, we can pray Texas gets banned!! Come on ladies, put them hands together!!

    I am one of the fortunate few who she decided to dislike before she ever got a chance to try to use me in her backstabbing activities. Besides, if they ban me I could care less. I have other shit I ought to be doing anyway, and if I need someone to talk or vent to I can always come here. As for praying that she gets banned, I would rather pray that she gets the professional help that she needs before someone decides to look her up out in the world and do something to her crazy ass. LOL
    she doenst like u cause u make sense, and were cool with some chick that got banned, lol, and yup, that's exactly why i made this forum

    elise_c3

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-05-05

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  elise_c3 on Tue May 18, 2010 10:46 pm

    ladysteele013 wrote:
    MrsGoo wrote:
    elise_c3 wrote:
    nanasophie2004 wrote:I can not stand two-faced females.

    Hey Elise,

    Did you see how you got publicly warned about breaking like five of those dumba** jpay rules, yet there is an entire thread riddled with rule violations worse than yours and nobody has said anything to them. Petty bioches pi** me off. You know it's because you are guilty by association, right? Oh well, screw em. Just had to come over here and vent before I messed around and started actin' real immature on their a**es. MUAH Luv Ya Girls. LOL

    LOL, girl you need to go see my PM over there....according to TexasDust, I'm a trouble starter and a ringleader right along with GA.....LMAO
    I seen the stupid a$$ rule violations, I'm like man...haters are like DJs, they can't help but keep my name in rotation! Very Happy I was gonna put Texas on blast in a thread, but Imma refrain, because you KNOW i'll be banned, haha.

    u know they gonna ban u it's inevitable4. ur opinionated, vocal, and a direct anscetor of MRSGOO and BAD_AZZ_ !!! keep it up, and all the REAL women of jpay will be banned... and you'll only need to go there if u need someone to say "Welcome, we're here for you" "lets pray about it"

    she's right thats why i exchanged contact info before she was gone... lol did anyone ever find out what "user reported to loca law enforcement was about?"

    Hell naw, they never did give me an explanation. AND never changed it either. Texas' dumb ass wanted to blame it on "Admin" misspellin the word, but I'm like I know Admin aint as dumb as ur behind, he just gonna let you say whatever you want....we all know she can't spell worth a damn....
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Wed May 19, 2010 9:56 pm

    okay, im quite sure that admin, would have known 2 use spell check and spell enforcement correctly..
    avatar
    nanasophie2004

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 39
    Location : Bucktown, USA

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  nanasophie2004 on Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 am

    Hey, has anyone else, who is still using jpay, noticed that there is something weird going on with their post count? I should have over 180 but it dropped from 170 something to 162 and has been stuck there for a minute now. I am beginning to wonder if someone is deleting my posts. Thank God my dude doesn't have that long left. Jpay is beginning to wear on my nerves.
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Thu May 20, 2010 8:49 am

    they are prolly deleting posts.. that's texas's trademark.... cause god forbid u get more posts than her or her crew
    avatar
    nanasophie2004

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 39
    Location : Bucktown, USA

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  nanasophie2004 on Thu May 20, 2010 9:13 am

    Yeah I'm sure, but that's kind of dumb because I would never get as many posts as them because I don't do all those miscelaneous posts that they do anyway.
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 am

    nanasophie2004 wrote:Yeah I'm sure, but that's kind of dumb because I would never get as many posts as them because I don't do all those miscelaneous posts that they do anyway.

    U CAN DO IT... just go tell everyone 2 pray!!!

    shortthk

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2010-05-06
    Age : 42
    Location : deltona, Florida

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  shortthk on Thu May 20, 2010 2:13 pm

    Texas is definitely erasing posts she admitted it to Ga.
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Thu May 20, 2010 4:11 pm

    shortthk wrote:Texas is definitely erasing posts she admitted it to Ga.

    and that's suppose to surprise anyone.. i mean really??? she's so full of herself she acts like she gets PAID to be on jpay..... and someone please tell her i said fuck u !! and pray bout that
    avatar
    nanasophie2004

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 39
    Location : Bucktown, USA

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  nanasophie2004 on Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 pm

    LOL. You are too funny Goo. I am already paying for being real and being cool with you and the rest of the "hoodrat clique." You must want me to get banned too. Oh and by the way, I think we have a spy because the other morning I was on here really early and we had a "guest" lurking around. When they saw I was online, they disappeared... then my post count on jpay started dropping and someone else started a thread about how they strayed from jpay. Maybe I'm just being paranoid or reading too much into it but it's a crazy coincidence to me.

    shortthk

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2010-05-06
    Age : 42
    Location : deltona, Florida

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  shortthk on Fri May 21, 2010 5:00 am

    At least we are not saying anything that is not already known on the other site. Everything we have talked about was already posted in other threads on there. Including erasing posts thats how I found out myself! So if anyone is just spying do what ya read keep it real and present yourself come out the dark! We are all grown. Come out come out wherever you are!!!
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Fri May 21, 2010 9:26 am

    shortthk wrote:At least we are not saying anything that is not already known on the other site. Everything we have talked about was already posted in other threads on there. Including erasing posts thats how I found out myself! So if anyone is just spying do what ya read keep it real and present yourself come out the dark! We are all grown. Come out come out wherever you are!!!

    oh well i want them stupid ass females to come over here and spy.... CAUSE MRSGOO says fuck them stupid bitches, pray bout that, i'm here 4 u when u want some brutal honesty, i hear jpay is boring as fuck since certain people took over, u can't even say lol, please!!

    Okay new Forum rule, if u type out "laughing out loud" or anything else, U WILL BE BANNED!!!! LMFAO!

    oh did anyone go look @ that stupid hoes' pic, i posted the link in loved ones in prison....
    avatar
    nanasophie2004

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 39
    Location : Bucktown, USA

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  nanasophie2004 on Fri May 21, 2010 11:05 am

    MrsGoo wrote:
    shortthk wrote:At least we are not saying anything that is not already known on the other site. Everything we have talked about was already posted in other threads on there. Including erasing posts thats how I found out myself! So if anyone is just spying do what ya read keep it real and present yourself come out the dark! We are all grown. Come out come out wherever you are!!!

    oh well i want them stupid ass females to come over here and spy.... CAUSE MRSGOO says fuck them stupid bitches, pray bout that, i'm here 4 u when u want some brutal honesty, i hear jpay is boring as fuck since certain people took over, u can't even say lol, please!!

    Okay new Forum rule, if u type out "laughing out loud" or anything else, U WILL BE BANNED!!!! LMFAO!

    oh did anyone go look @ that stupid hoes' pic, i posted the link in loved ones in prison....

    Some have gone back to ignoring the lol rule... even admin said its dumb. LOL

    Yeah I went and looked at it... Does she look like that for real or was she just lookin' extra messed up from booking? The chick LOOK like she on the short end of common sense. Were all those charges from one time?
    avatar
    MrsGoo

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2010-05-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Polk County BABY!!! 863!!!

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  MrsGoo on Sun May 23, 2010 11:03 pm

    GIRL YES, she got all them charges at one time.. and today at viso, they sweated me hot and heavy.. but oh well, i aint riding dirty.. fuck her

    Sponsored content

    Re: I feel like jpay hatin' today....

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:32 am