Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

3 posters

I'm HunnyB

HunnyB

I'm HunnyB Empty I'm HunnyB

Post  HunnyB Thu May 13, 2010 12:25 am

Hi all, I just found this site, it's wonderful! All the support you ladies offer is great! One thing I might add to the site though is more prayer, cause you know, without prayer our men wont get out of prison! And I hope you all can type what you want to say in plain MUTHA FUCKIN ENGLISH, with no DAMN abbreviations cause MY dumb ass self cant read like that! Plus, it is just so disrespectful and I don't like it! ANYHOO, I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Indiana. Some honkeytonk HILLBILLY ass town I prefer not to name or claim! I'm a freak by nature, that's why I got me 3 kids you know! (Just keepin it real!) So, that's it... Imma check this place out now, later bitches!
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

I'm HunnyB Empty Re: I'm HunnyB

Post  MrsGoo Thu May 13, 2010 3:22 am

welcome, we're here for you, dont worry we have mandatory prayer meetings every day, we're here to listen unless you really need an answer.. LMMFAO.. NOPE SORRY THAT'S THAT OTHER SPOT.. welcome heffa.. lets get it crackin..
    nanasophie2004
    nanasophie2004

Post  nanasophie2004 Thu May 13, 2010 5:31 am

Wow! You really had me goin there for a minute. LMAO Anyway, I feel you on not wanting to claim the town you live in. I feel the same way about this little backwards ass town I live in (it's the only place i've ever lived that has so many churches and crackheads all in one place). Welcome.
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Thu May 13, 2010 10:31 pm

im proud of my lil town we got 2 wal mart super centers.... and 2 mcdonalds... WE BALLIN !!! WINTER HAVEN FLORIDA.. GOOGLE US BITCHES!!
    HunnyB

Post  HunnyB Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Yeah, we got a walmart and that's the local hangout.. I'm sure there are some freaks from here on that site peopleofwalmart.com. Which reminds me, I need to go look at that! But yeah, I changed my name from CCAAJJ3 to HunnyB. NOT THAT I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHO I REALLY AM!!! I think my town is the only one that you can live in a subdivision and still have damn deer running across your front porch!! Scared the shit outta me for real!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 am