Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

4 posters

MrsCrickets Stupid ass

MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

MrsCrickets Stupid ass Empty MrsCrickets Stupid ass

Post  MrsGoo Sat May 22, 2010 2:14 am

SO I GET home from work 2 log onto my facebook to go do my farmville and i see i have a message, it's from some chick name "veronica love" whom I don't know and here's the message..

MRS.CRICKS MUAH..

MRS.CRICKS MUAH
    Between You and Veronica Love
    May 21 at 5:26pm Report
    so this is what you look like!! NO WONDER YOU HATE ON ME I CAN SEE WHY NOW YOUR HELLA WACK!! LMFAO

my response 2 this stupid ass hoe was as follows...

Jennifer Fralick May 22 at 12:58am ur sad.. i dont even know ur dumb fuckin ass, but thanks for being so concerend u looked me up!!ur pathetic !!

NOW SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY MRSGOO IS SO FUCKIN IMPORTANT THIS STUPID ASS HOE HAD 2 LOOK ME UP!!! LMFAO, WONDER WHAT ADMIN WILL SAY WHEN HE HEARS THAT HIS MEMBERS ARE USING THE JPAY FORUM 2 HARRASS MEMBERS ON OTHER SITES... HMMMMMM!!!! OH YEAH, AND I BLOCKED HER DUMB ASS FROM MY PAGE, GUESS 915_GIRL WILL HIT ME UP NEXT!!
    elise_c3

MrsCrickets Stupid ass Empty Re: MrsCrickets Stupid ass

Post  elise_c3 Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Girl,don't forget about her new personality...."mizzhappy915" or some shit....
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Sat May 22, 2010 10:55 pm

fuck that stupid ass hoe! she done went stalkin facebook to find me... how fuckin lame is she!! lmmfao
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Sun May 23, 2010 5:19 pm

the STALKER STRIKES AGAIN.... GOT THIS TODAY!!

Veronica Love May 23 at 3:09pm Report
    duh i know you dont know me! not concerned either who said that.. pathetic, no just curious to see what the most dumb ass bitch in the world acutally looked like!!!!!!! dam i mean how many different babies daddy can you have lmfao!!! sick... nasty ass hoe!

Veronica Love May 23 at 3:10pm Report
    p.s. how many more fake profiles are you going to make weirdo??? heard they pressed charges on ya hahahaha thats what you get for being such a crazy ass trick!

Jennifer Fralick May 23 at 4:12pm
    ur sad and pathetic.. and why are u on my page...
    ladysteele013
    ladysteele013

Post  ladysteele013 Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm

just brush it off, she was my friend on fb and i guess she deleted me after the last big drama on jpay because she messaged me on fb telling me to check out the thread because u guys were going in on her but when i looked i commented and i guess it wasnt to her liking... oh well!
    HunnyB

Post  HunnyB Sun May 23, 2010 7:06 pm

that is some crazy shit! How the hell did she find you on there? Cause I damn sure wouldn't have had any clue who you were! And who the hell does she think she is makin a comment on some baby daddys? She needs to ask her man how many baby mommas he's got cause from her older posts she talked about her man callin her phone, but callin her by some other bitches name... LMAO now that is some funny shit. It's not all good in the hood over at the cricket residence... admin needs to know how she is. Cause apparently mrs cricket isn't as innocent as she portrays herself to be. What a dumb ass cunt... she looks like a damn clown in her avatar pic!
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

MrsCrickets Stupid ass Empty well here's what i told and showed admin, i KEEPITREAL LADIES

Post  MrsGoo Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Dear Admin,

First, Im only here to tell you about one of your members who has taken it upon herself to find me through the "link through facebook" and is now harrassing me over there, even though I have not spoken 2 her period.
    I understand that I was "Banned" which I still say is B/S and this whole "lets all be supportive in the way one person sees fit " thing is silly to me. People should be free to say how they feel and show support to others in the same situations without fear of being banned or set up by mods.
    That being said I am Copying and Pasting what your member sent me on FACEBOOK, I was fine until she mentioned "how many baby daddies I have" (that 2 me is talking about my children and you should know with me that's a no-no) I have reported each of her messages to me to the admins, on FACEBOOK, but since she used my :like: on the jpay page to find me, I wanted you to be aware as well.

MRS.CRICKS MUAH
    Veronica Love May 21 at 5:26pm Report
    so this is what you look like!! NO WONDER YOU HATE ON ME I CAN SEE WHY NOW YOUR HELLA WACK!! LMFAO

Jennifer Fralick May 22 at 12:58am
    ur sad.. i dont even know ur dumb ****** ***, but thanks for being so concerend u looked me up!!ur pathetic

Veronica Love May 23 at 3:09pm Report
    duh i know you dont know me! not concerned either who said that.. pathetic, no just curious to see what the most dumb *** ***** in the world acutally looked like!!!!!!! dam i mean how many different babies daddy can you have lmfao!!! sick... nasty *** hoe!

Veronica Love May 23 at 3:10pm Report
    p.s. how many more fake profiles are you going to make weirdo??? heard they pressed charges on ya hahahaha thats what you get for being such a crazy *** trick!

Jennifer Fralick May 23 at 4:12pm
    ur sad and pathetic.. and why are u on my page...

Veronica Love May 23 at 6:21pm Report
    yes im sad and pathetic.. your ******* sad!!!!!! lmao.. i could go were ever i want to. i mean you dont own facebook!!!

Now, Should she continue to harrass me, I'll take futher actions myself. Oh and Why would a random member of your forum, know if you were "pressing charges" on me, unless one of the mods told her? I have never "hacked" into the jpay forum. I got a new internet provider and each modem comes with a new ip address. That's not the same as hacking. What crime did I commit? I was very helpful to this site for a long time, please don't forget that.

Thank You, MRSGOO aka Jennifer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:17 am