Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

2 posters

tell me bout a great time u had...

MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

tell me bout a great time u had... Empty tell me bout a great time u had...

Post  MrsGoo Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

hell ive been blessed... but let's see. well in oct.04 my bestie and i went to miami for the SOURCE AWARDS.. we got to met alot of people.. i cussed out petey pablo for being rude and hello he'd only had 2 songs worth mentioning.. but we were in the audeince, there really wasnt alot of "fans" so the director made us all come down to the lower seats to make it look full.. we were crunk as hell.. yellin at everyone from trick daddy to the twins, finally luda won an award, he told the group by him on the opposite side of the stage we were sitting, that they were live and crunk.. then he said but that group over there, pointed to me,bestie, and 2 chicks from my county we met there.. "they live as hell" OMG.. THEN lil flip took the stage, i was in love with his ass after game over came out.. it was so dead we ended up on stage as he was performing and throwin out dollars... we met his dad who said they'd be at tabu 2 days later.. so he gave us free tickets, we were dead broke, but called into work, and went anyways, it was some dudes birthday bash and he was throwin out money, singles, that aint shit to me (lol) so next thing i knew he pointed at me grabbed some cash and shoved it down my blouse,grabbin my breats but hey it is what it is..lol, anyways, i left the club with 110, bestie left with 160, but she got hers cause dude behind her was grindin on her booty and catchin the cash and givin it to her... SO MUCH FREAKIN FUN...

ILL TELL YA'LL MY NELLY STORY NEXT..
    shortthk

tell me bout a great time u had... Empty Re: tell me bout a great time u had...

Post  shortthk Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:56 pm

Im still waiting for the Nelly story!!
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:26 pm

well i had made bestie deal, she'd go see flip with me in orlando and should nelly ever come to orlado, i'd go with her. so on the way 2 work one day we here nelly hard rock live 10dollars mtv blah blah blah, so we took our break and went and got tickets! they actually put on one hell of a show, we were far back in line but hell we fought and got 2 be in the front row, that year mtv was filming alot of concerts at the hard rock live in orlando, and then would put em on tv. well the show was awesome, i do love me sum murphy lee after all, and got to touch his hand, priceless, but bestie was so short she couldnt reach nelly, so my asthmatic ass, pick her short ass up, and here she is with her ass on my chest, im holding on to the gate for support and bout to die from the heat and pressure on my chest face pourin sweat, so she could touch nelly.. finally she did, i was like thank god, i had 2 choices put her ass down or wipe the sweat from my face on her ass, and i wasnt finna be on national tv with my face in her ass.. lol, but any hoo, i had to leave the crowd cause i couldnt breathe, some bitch who had been tryin to get my spot earlier hit me, i turned round and swung on her ass, beatin her in the crowd while im bout 2 die.. and bestie and my other homegirl are oblivious..

okay, that's the first part.. it gets deeper...
    shortthk

Post  shortthk Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:41 pm

I am over here cracking up!! More!!! U a trip girl!!! Did u talk to Elise? I gave her my # i need u to call me about something!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:57 pm