Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

4 posters

Check Dis shyt out!

MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Check Dis shyt out! Empty Check Dis shyt out!

Post  MrsGoo Sun May 16, 2010 7:13 pm

So I go see bae today, I gave a chick from Orlando a ride, she always goes half on gas and tolls... so we get there and by 9:30 we visiting... then round 11 i see this lady officer lookin @ me sideways.. she comes over and asked me to go with her... then they take boo to the back... they research us both.. and then cancel my visit..
    come to find out (chick husband @ the main unit boo @ the annex) she is now in the custody of the COLUMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE for INTRODUCTION OF CONTROBAND INTO A FACILITY.... im like WTF... i ran over to the acting warden and told them they could strip search me, and my car, etc..
    then i got to thinking, he prolly the dayum one got bae under investigation to keep eyes off him... they swore me and bae was doing shyt... and all along it was some hoe i was being nice to and givin a ride.. FUCK that aint noone riding wit me from now on.
    nanasophie2004
    nanasophie2004

Check Dis shyt out! Empty Re: Check Dis shyt out!

Post  nanasophie2004 Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Wow, that is crazy. And to think that I have offered a few people rides tryin to be nice. Now, I am glad no one took me up on the offer. So, do they still suspect y'all, or are you cleared now that they caught them?
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 17, 2010 12:05 am

gurl, okay, on march 13/14th they had dogs out in the parking lot, and i told this stupid bitch that i felt like they were @ me, and she ws like no it's n ur head, and im like nawh fa real, so that monday came and they had bae under investigation, it just got cleared up towards the end of april... i couldnt talk 2 him or see him til it was cleared, and i told the warden 2 day, I TOLD YA'LL IT WASNT ME.... but they gonna discuss it tomorrow, they could take my visits away, don't know, but hell i quit my job @ the jail cause they made me choose, and now this, and this simple bitch knew THAT THEY WERE @ ME and Bae..... so basically i guess she thought since they was watching me and him, she had a free pass....2 bad it aint come with a get outta jail free card.
    nanasophie2004
    nanasophie2004

Post  nanasophie2004 Mon May 17, 2010 12:23 am

Righ! LMAO
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 17, 2010 1:00 am

i think imma start a stupid bitch section and put her as the leader... u know she'll never get to see him again til he get out, and if he ever go back in (this his 5th bid so u go figure) she'll be denied!!
    nanasophie2004
    nanasophie2004

Post  nanasophie2004 Mon May 17, 2010 6:02 am

You are so bad... I think we should pray... LMAO
    bad_azz_fl_shawty

Post  bad_azz_fl_shawty Mon May 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Girl i woulda been like where that B!tch at!!! I would have been soooo mad... and why in the heck did you have to quit ur job at the jail??? it wasn't like he was at the same facility where u worked.... they got you on that one!!! Good luck wit them tho im so glad im done with FLDOC
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 17, 2010 5:25 pm

bad_azz_fl_shawty wrote:Girl i woulda been like where that B!tch at!!! I would have been soooo mad... and why in the heck did you have to quit ur job at the jail??? it wasn't like he was at the same facility where u worked.... they got you on that one!!! Good luck wit them tho im so glad im done with FLDOC
    gurl they went as far as to email my boss @ the jail and tell them that i was bringin drugs and what not.. lies, they "investigated" n said it's their rules that i would have 2 be his wife legally if i worked there. but because i wasnt "real" family i couldnt visit if i worked there, and i was like hell im a nurse, i can get a job.. .so then my job was cool, but they went and looked for anything 2 get rid of me, but it's okay cause now i got a better job makin more money and no weekends....
    bad_azz_fl_shawty

Post  bad_azz_fl_shawty Mon May 17, 2010 5:53 pm

MrsGoo wrote:
    bad_azz_fl_shawty wrote:Girl i woulda been like where that B!tch at!!! I would have been soooo mad... and why in the heck did you have to quit ur job at the jail??? it wasn't like he was at the same facility where u worked.... they got you on that one!!! Good luck wit them tho im so glad im done with FLDOC
    gurl they went as far as to email my boss @ the jail and tell them that i was bringin drugs and what not.. lies, they "investigated" n said it's their rules that i would have 2 be his wife legally if i worked there. but because i wasnt "real" family i couldnt visit if i worked there, and i was like hell im a nurse, i can get a job.. .so then my job was cool, but they went and looked for anything 2 get rid of me, but it's okay cause now i got a better job makin more money and no weekends....

Dat's wassup chick!!! Wow i can't believe they would trip like that... dam u asked them to search u dat day what more did they need!!! I hope you aint got too much longer wit da bs!!!
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm

bad_azz_fl_shawty wrote:
    MrsGoo wrote:

Dat's wassup chick!!! Wow i can't believe they would trip like that... dam u asked them to search u dat day what more did they need!!! I hope you aint got too much longer wit da bs!!!

gurl his out date is 5/6/20 as of right now, so it'll be a minute, tryin to get up the 4000 for a lawyer. we gotta file a 3.850motion, and that could bring him home, earliest out date would be 2017
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Check Dis shyt out! Empty here she is......

Post  MrsGoo Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

http://www.columbiasheriff.com/attachments/8/internet%20arrest%20log%2005162010.pdf

this is the female that could have cost me my freedom and my man... if it shows all 5 people that went 2 jail in that county, scroll down til u see her (hint she's the only white person went to jail that day!)
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Post  momof3plus1 Tue May 25, 2010 7:29 pm

I can't believe this happened to you!! That is insane. I'm sorry you had to go through that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:07 am