Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

2 posters

Is It ME??

MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Is It ME?? Empty Is It ME??

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 24, 2010 3:41 am

okay, im up late and seen new "Reality" shows, every thing from miami harbor patrol to men jumpin on gators in swamps, okay it's on cmt and there's no remote and if i move i lose the wireless signal.. but that aint the point.. the point is , is it me or is everyone gettin tv shows and i can't get one.. wtf... then lisa raye who's only famous for player's club and marrying some dude that screwed her over got her own show and they set her up on a lesbian date.. smh (shaking my head)
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Is It ME?? Empty Re: Is It ME??

Post  momof3plus1 Mon May 24, 2010 3:43 am

MrsGoo wrote:okay, im up late and seen new "Reality" shows, every thing from miami harbor patrol to men jumpin on gators in swamps, okay it's on cmt and there's no remote and if i move i lose the wireless signal.. but that aint the point.. the point is , is it me or is everyone gettin tv shows and i can't get one.. wtf... then lisa raye who's only famous for player's club and marrying some dude that screwed her over got her own show and they set her up on a lesbian date.. smh (shaking my head)

Oh I am positive that you could get a show! Hell honestly, you could let somebody know about your forum drama and they'd create a show on that alone!

Let's start a thread, naming Ms Goo's reality show
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 24, 2010 3:57 am

ill call it HOW TO GET BANNED FROM JPAY AND STALKED @ THE SAME TIME....
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Post  momof3plus1 Mon May 24, 2010 3:59 am

Maybe it could be... Forget Mike, I wanna be like Goo... theme song, Like Goo, if I could be like Goo, I wanna be I wanna be like goooooooooooooo
    MrsGoo
    MrsGoo

Post  MrsGoo Mon May 24, 2010 12:36 pm

momof3plus1 wrote:Maybe it could be... Forget Mike, I wanna be like Goo... theme song, Like Goo, if I could be like Goo, I wanna be I wanna be like goooooooooooooo

lmfao! iiiiiiiii wanna be like gooo (sounds like that old song "i wanna be ur man")
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Post  momof3plus1 Mon May 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Ohh yah! Roxanne Roxanne. hahahaha We are simple. Girl I'm runnin off of 1 hr today. IDK what is wrong with me
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Post  momof3plus1 Tue May 25, 2010 11:28 am

Goo girl you got another name banned over on jpay? LMAO!!!! The hell goin on. I saw 'banned' under your name in our inbox messages, HAM! <Hot Ass Mess>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:46 am