Keep It Real

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Place for Those Who Keep it Real

2 posters

Dre's Girl

Dre's girl
    Dre's girl

Dre's Girl Empty Dre's Girl

Post  Dre's girl Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 am

I am a mother of five three boys two girls 16, 13, 11,6,5 they are my life. I am have been with Dre for 18 months he is a life who means the world to me. This is not my first time dealing with the system but it has been the most eye opening one. I have learned alot about pcra's and case research so if any of you are from pa and have a question I will try to help.
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Dre's Girl Empty Re: Dre's Girl

Post  momof3plus1 Mon May 24, 2010 9:22 am

Dre's girl wrote:I am a mother of five three boys two girls 16, 13, 11,6,5 they are my life. I am have been with Dre for 18 months he is a life who means the world to me. This is not my first time dealing with the system but it has been the most eye opening one. I have learned alot about pcra's and case research so if any of you are from pa and have a question I will try to help.

Aww your in the burgh too? Where is your man at?
    Dre's girl
    Dre's girl

Post  Dre's girl Mon May 24, 2010 11:00 am

I am 30 min outside it my baby is in michigan he got transfered in March I am so glad he did though it is so much nicer than Pa and he is happy which makes my life easier because I do not have to keep him focused as much on staying out of trouble.
    momof3plus1
    momof3plus1

Post  momof3plus1 Mon May 24, 2010 11:12 am

Ohh really?? That's great! I'm glad is comforted. I'm hoping mine is as well. He was moved to Chester and I haven't heard from him yet. I'm praying that he isn't worrying about me and hopefully he will get my letter soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:24 pm